Sunday, January 22, 2006

What's goin on here - Redux

So, a friend of mine recently came out to me as a transitioning M2F Trans Sexual. After I got over the initial shock of such news, after all I've known this person for many years as one gender, I started the process of wrapping my head around it so that I can be of better help to him as he becomes her.

This is the first of several entrys concerning this phenom.

I thought that the attitude of fundamentals took the cake in regards to issues of homosexuality..but the way TS's are treated by the world is truly appalling. These people usually live without intimacy in their lives either sexually or relationally. Sexual relationships are a risk because "men" get violent when they find out, and their friends and family reject them because they perceive this as a choice or some sort of fetish behavior.

It makes my heart ache..

more to follow

Penny

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home